Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007

My trip to Croatia Day 2

Monday, the 16 th of April On Monday morning I woke up a bit more relaxed. From 8 to 9:30 I did my homework for the workshops and dabbled in English words for the forthcoming progess test. This day we had our classes immediately at the beach. The intention was to make us familiar with the impact of outer impressions on writing. We had to compose two poems with the terms: "blue, sea, shell and sun". One without any restrictions and the other related to feminism. The theme of short story writting class was to depict the same scene of action dependent on different states of mood. In the afternoon we visited Trogir. Some students of the tourism class showed us around in the small town. At sunset we hat to say good-bye to Renate, because she left on Wednesday morning. From then on we were only three in our literature classes. For more informations about Trogir go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trogir

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.